Kaylee + Michael: Tale as Old as Time
The new Mrs. Abramovich truly embodied all that is Belle on her very special day. She is so sweet and kind...and my goodness, could she have been any more beautiful?!
Kaylee's perfectly-selected gown is fit for a princess. And this one just so happens to be inspired by the one and only, Belle! I'm confident jaws quite literally dropped when Kaylee made her grand entrance. She looked stunning!
A First Look with her Papa
Grab your hankie for this heartfelt moment! To witness her father's loving and emotional reaction of seeing her on the day he gave her away is completely tear-jerking.
Michael may just be the most handsome Beast in town! And I use the term 'Beast' loosely here...when it comes to his bride, well, you can just see the love he has for her in one simple look.
Be Their Guest
All of the finer details came together beautifully for the Abramovich's elegant affair! The pinnacle of their graciously-hosted event had to be the most breathtaking cake I've ever laid eyes on. It was specially made for the happy couple by Michael's Grandma Ginger. [swoon!]
Celebrating the Beginning of "Happily Ever After"
A Belle in the Making
I couldn't help but notice this sweet little one's moments of admiration throughout the day! How cute!
- Dress, Veil, Headpiece - Linde's Bridal & Prom (Massillon, OH)
- Dress Designer - Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo - Belle
- Shoes - Adrianna Papell from Macy's
- Peal Earrings and Bracelet - Stanton Jewelers
- Pearl Necklace - Family heirloom
- Makeup - Stephanie Walkiewicz Makeup Artistry
- Hair - Beauty by Kiernan
- Bridesmaid Dresses - David's Bridal
- Tuxedos - American Commedore Tuxedo
Wedding Day Vendors: