Sarah + Earl: A Lakeside Wedding with Perfect Summer Colors
There are simply not enough kind words I can use to express just how sweet this couple truly is - both toward each other, as well as anyone they meet. I couldn't think of a better way to express my gratitude and excitement of covering their very special day - celebrating their first month as husband and wife today - than with a blog!
Sarah and Earl's intimate Sunday Brunch gathering was elegantly planned with the most gorgeous pops of color I've ever seen! Without any further ado, here's a look at their perfect lakeside wedding filled with the bride's artfully handcrafted and hand-lettered details at every turn!
- Bridal Boutique - Atlas Bridal [Toledo, OH]
- Dress Designer - Morilee by Madeline Gardner
- Veil - Etsy Shop: "ieie Bridal"
- Floral crown - Bride
- Shoes - Katy Perry at Dillard's
- Earrings - BHLDN for Anthropologie
- Engagement and Wedding Rings - Zales
Wedding Day Vendors and Details:
- Florist - Trader Joe's and Heinen's! (Special ordered; Under $100 total! Arranged by bride.)
- Venue - The Lodge at Geneva on the Lake, Coordinator Julie Hale
- Caterer - The Lodge at Geneva on the Lake "Broadway Brunch"
- Hair and Makeup - Jillian King of Beachcombers
- Donuts - Jack Frost
- Officiant - Rev. Patti Ann of FeatherTouch Celebrations
- Special Decor - All decor handmade by bride, including hand-lettered signs and abstract mural paintings.