Rachel + Ryan: A Vibrant Engagement and Fairytale Wedding
Rachel and Ryan celebrated their engagement with me not too long ago...and I'm still drooling over it! Not only are these two so much fun, but we created a magical session in a home and garden store! Let me spell that out for you again...home-and-garden-store. [Cue the, "What?! WOW!"]
For Rachel, it had to be flowers. I quickly gathered she wanted vibrant colors and pretty floral backdrops. When threats of thunderstorms foiled our plans for the gardens in Cleveland, well...Petiti's it was!
We seriously nailed it.
As for weather the day of their wedding - it was absolutely perfect for Rachel and Ryan's new beginning!
Their picturesque ceremony took place under a weeping willow placed beside a pretty pond, complete with a light blue sky and perfect white clouds.
And in case you're wondering, this fairytale does in fact include a horse-drawn carriage! But the real question is: did the groomsmen lose the rings?!
Rachel and Ryan surrounded themselves with love and beauty throughout their day. From Rachel's dreamy dress, to her talented hand-lettered details, to their combined efforts collecting thousands of pieces of vintage bone china for the hand-selected place settings, which the bride customized for every guest in attendance. It truly was a fairytale of a day!
Here's a glimpse at the rest of their wedding day and more beautiful details.
Congratulations, Rachel and Ryan! We are so excited for the two of you and couldn't be more thankful you chose us to capture this incredible day! Best wishes on your happily ever after!
- Bridal Boutique - Catan Fashions
- Dress Designer - Lazaro
- Shoes - INC International Concepts: Karlay
- Engagement Ring - James Allen
- Center stone - Hand-selected by groom; Setting - Petite Pavé Cathedral
- Wedding Ring - James Allen; Customized by Benchmark Jewelers [Strongsville]
- Bridesmaid's Dresses - Revelry; Style: Rosalie; Color: Wisteria (Lilac)
- Tuxedos - Men's Wearhouse
- Groom: Joseph Abboud Dark Gray Satin Edged Notch Lapel Tuxedo
- Groomsmen: Joseph Abboud Black Peak Lapel Tuxedo
- Wedding Ring - Benchmark Jewelers; Ammara Stone White Gold and Tantalum
Wedding Day Vendors and Details:
- Venue - White Birch Barn & Vineyard
- Caterer - Village Catering Company
- Cake and Desserts - Wild Flour Bakery
- Macarons - Kelsey Elizabeth Cakes
- Florist - Bouquets by Becky
- DJ - Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth
- Makeup - American Beauty Artistry
- Hair - Alexis Salicki and Christina (Chrissy) Pacifico
- Officiant - Bill Allen
- Horse and carriage - Rosewood Carriage Service
- Videographer - Cerulean Weddings
- Arch/Swing - Handmade by the Groom and Father-of-the-Bride
- Bridal Bouquet Adornments - Maternal Grandmother's Pearls; Paternal Grandmother's Pin
And a big thank-you to Petitti Garden Center [Strongsville] for allowing us to hold the engagement session on their grounds!