Chelsi + Brian: Winter Love and Warm Vibes in the Flats
Meet the stunning bride, Chelsi.
Clearly she’s super excited about marrying the goofball she fell in love with!
[hee hee!] Can you tell?
Meet the dashing groom, Brian.
He’s just ready to escape the snow and take his new bride to a warm beach!
[ha ha!] Can you blame him?
There’s no doubt in my mind that these two will be silly in love together forever!
Any couple who can channel Jim and Pam [The Office] on their wedding day to take mental pictures is meant to be, if you ask me!
In all seriousness, Chelsi and Brian had as lovely of a day as it was fun! It began with two very special, separate first looks - one with the bride and her father, the other with the groom and his mother! This led right into their beautiful ceremony in a gorgeously bright church. [aka: photographer’s heaven]
Then the wedding party hopped on a bus and headed to the Flats for some heavily photographed shenanigans. And back in time for a reception to remember!
PS - If you know the bride and groom at all, make sure to take special note of how they incorporated “the boys” Gunnar and Ruger (their beloved dogs)!
It was wonderful to take part in the new Mr. and Mrs. Welcome’s best day ever - congratulations you two!
Here’s a recap of their awesome day of love <3
· Bridal Boutique – Evaline’s Bridal
· Dress Designer - Essence Designs
· Shoes – Old Navy
· Jewelry, Wedding & Engagement Rings – Kay Jewelers
· Bridesmaid's Dresses – David’s Bridal
· Tuxedos/Suits – American Commodore Tuxedo
· Wedding Ring – Kay Jewelers
· Hair & Makeup – Beauty Therapy
· Florist – Missy Latessa (Friend of bride and groom)
· Church – Brecksville United Methodist Church
· Officiant – Pastor Clark Stein
· Venue & Caterer – The Woodside Event Center at St. Michael’s
· Cake – Fun in the Oven
· DJ – Ultimate Sounds Productions
· Videographer – GH Videos
· Limo – BVIP
· Hotel – Embassy Suites